Summer is a great time to refresh your walls with a new coat of paint. The warmer weather provides you ample outdoor activities while your walls are getting painted. And, you can let the fumes air out with the summer breeze just by opening your windows!
Looking for just the right pop of color to brighten your interior walls this summer? Here are five trendy color palettes for 2016, with 12 different eye-catching hues:
White is technically the absence of color, but it makes a sophisticated backdrop when decorating with other neutrals and vivid pops of color.
- Soft whites: Try a soft white for a homier look.
- Bright whites: Use bright whites for a more modern look.
Blues invoke the calming sense of being ocean-side, but using more muted hues helps add a French flair to your décor.
- Grey-blue: Greys are still on-trend, but adding a dash of blue brings this trend to a whole new level.
- French blue: Try this hue for a classic, chateau-inspired interior look.
- Ocean blue: Really channel the ocean breeze by choosing a watery hue.
- Navy: This haute classic looks completely fresh when you add a tinge of purple.
What is more summery than the color green, the color of grass and vitality?
- Emerald green: Turn heads by choosing a vibrant, shimmering shade of emerald green.
- Moss green: Use a moss green for a more stately and muted look.
- Teals: If you can’t decide between blue and green, teal is a fun color that’s easy to accent.
- Slate blue: A slate blue is a somewhat more subdued teal, with a splash of the popular grey.
Purples are more than just for kids, but can add a grown-up air to almost any room.
- Lilac: This soft purple color adds a classic and feminine touch to your walls.
- Lavender: Use lavender for a more rich and vibrant pop of color.
- Eggplant: This violet hue adds a quirky touch to any interior walls.
No matter what your summer painting needs are, trust Ottowa Precision Painting to get the job done (and free you up for more summer fun)! Contact us today for a free painting quote.